3.11.14

My inspiration is you for OUAS challenge

Hello gals! 

I am back again with another mixed media layout that I created for the Once upon a sketch challenge with theme "Inspiration". 

The first thing that always, always inspires me is the two men of my life! Their smiles, their eyes, their faces is all the inspiration i need...they are handsome aren't they???? lol 

I mainly used 13arts products such as the mist, the background paper (Long time ago from the timeless collection) plus some paper embellishments (that i cut out of the Days & Nights paper of the Fly away collection). 
The chipboards are from Creative embellishments  and Tag from a jean that i bought (you have to keep these right?). 

The journalling is hidden behind the tag and it reads "You are my inspiration, my family, my love. Cannt imagine my life without you!"

And since i got Messy with it I am also entering it to The Studio Challenge and the Frosted Designs.

Hope you like it! 


Details...





8 σχόλια:

  1. Εχεις πάρει φόρα και δημιουργείς μικρά αριστουργήματα!!!Και αυτή είναι υπέροχη!!Υ φωτογραφία ανεκτίμητη αλλά και ότι έχεις βάλει πάνω στο χαρτί δένει υπέροχα!!Μπράβο Κελλάκι και καλή επιτυχία!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Nice job! I felt happy in this photo.
    Thank you for playing along with The Studio Challenges.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Φανταστική σελίδα, υπέροχη, μου αρέσει τρελά! !! Μπράβο σου Κελλυ ! Ευχαριστούμε για τη συμμετοχή σου στο Frosted Designs!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Just beautiful!!!! Thanks for playing along with Frosted Designs!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Very elegant masculine page, love the colour combo you used! Thank you for playing along at OUAS!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Great layout , a nice take on the challenge . Love the masculine feel and also soft touches. Thanks for playing with us at Once Upon A Sketch ! Dont forget to add your layout to our facebookpage . There will be a random chosen winner at the end of the month.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. What a GORGEOUS photo of your inspiring men! LOVE those colours & the jeans tag....brill idea for recycling! Wonderful take on our OUAS challenge this month - great to see you joining in with us!!! And here's the FB link if you haven't already done it: Once Upon A…Sketch Facebook Page

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thank you for your love!